Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings & Contents Insurance


Why do I need it?

You hear of terrible things happening to people and their homes – such as burglary’s, flooding, fire’s or other forms of damage. The effects can be devastating financial and people’s lives change overnight.


This form of Insurance is there to protect you in case anything was to happen to your home or possessions and to save you paying out huge amounts which will can have a devastating effect on you financially. Anyone with a home or is a landlord, should have Buildings and Contents Insurance – and it’s amazing how affordable it is.


As with any form of insurance – its not there because the worst will happen, it’s there in case it does ever happen to you, you are protected.



What does it cover me for?

This type of cover, protects you from events such as those mentioned above and more. The type of cover is personally arranged based on the value of your home, the generic value of the belongings within your home. You can even cover items that are lost or damaged when not at home.



Request a callback

In order for us to give you an accurate quote we would have to determine what you would like to insurance and the style/type of house you have. Please fill in the details below and we will adhere to get in touch with you as soon as possible.


By filling in the details to the right you are giving us consent to contact you via phone or email to discuss.

Here at Advisory Network we take your privacy seriously. Details of how we handle your personal information can be found in our Privacy Policy.